Saturday, March 06, 2010


still in love with the straigh shank glass as much as ever.

So the seniors got their A's results today; our school improved tremendously! We were in the hall while they were flashing those statistics, and somehow they got me really freaked out. Looking at their great results made me stressed & gave the motivation to work. I wanna ba happy 365 days later!

After that, most of my schoolmates went to their classes to collect their H1 MT results. 09-1A07 did well. ALL A's FOR THE CHINESE DUDES! I guess most of my friends around me were fine, and didn't feel much of that "bad chiii". We just get on with it. Exams aren't an accurate gage of our standards anyway.

Maybe it was because I didn't feel the anxiety within me, flashback to the day of the O'level normal chinese results. I was calm cause I wasn't expecting anything below A, but I cried when I saw that C for my higher chinese and that wasn't supposed to be my normal standard. Its the "I know I screwed, but why screw it on the most important exam?!" feeling?

Anyway that's over. I can't remember how to write many chinese words now, its been two years. Fellow JC friends, join the club :]



After sufficient rest, I found miss teo for geography consultation and I'm really touched by her actions and willingness to help me :] It lasted for an hour but I feel a little more settled now.

Chatted a little while before studying with sarah for awhile before she left and I was alone at the cafe benches. Accomplished quite abit of geography! :D Its satisfying when you can actually concentrate! :D Joined the rest for a meal of pizza and drumlets before heading home.

Sleepy time!

No comments: